Nice little game! The music fits it well. Might I ask why such an odd key for jumping though? I pressed the up arrow many times expecting to jump, and just felt it a little odd having c do it instead. Either way, cute little game!
A downloadable game for Windows
- Tiny Toast is the tragic tale of the end bit of bread as he fights for his survival against relentless waves of sandwich fillings. As the runt of the loaf, his singular quest is to hold off against his pursuants as long as he can in this valiant last stand. Join Tiny Toast as he staves off his ultimate destiny of becoming a yeasty stack of sustenance.
- Developer: IH8Bread Productions
- Release Date: February 16th, 2016(Windows)
- Platforms: Windows
- Price: Free :D
- Availability: Digital Download on Steam Workshop, GameJolt and Itch.io
- File Size: 4.5mb (PC)
- Press Contact: IH8BreadProductions@hotmail.com
- Non-contrived, painstakingly hand-animated retro style graphics!
- Fast-paced, bread based action!
- See the true nature of sandwich fillings!
- Easy pick up and play gameplay!
- High scores!
- Things fly out of enemies when you hit them!
MUSIC: "Itty Bitty 8 Bit" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0'
Download .exe and play :D
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
TOAST! (Hotel Mario scene reference) it's a pretty fun arcade style game but there is an error in music, every time you go back to start playing the same music without previous stop, and loop back grows as playing.